Thursday, November 8, 2007

Better late than never

If there is one thing that I'm good at it's putting things off. Sadly this blog has been no exception to the rule. The idea for starting this blog came about nearly two years ago. I started taking pictures of food that i cooked and ate at restaurants, critiquing meals and generally pretending to be Michael Bauer. Unfortunately, whereas Michael had the decency to document his adventures (To be fair he does get paid to eat free meals and write about them. Maybe all i need is that kind of incentive. Any takers?), mine have been set aside to collect dust in numerous photo albums on my computer. Fear not however, I've resolved to finally share my collection and opinions. The chronology of the site might be a bit haphazard for a while since I have so much backlogged material but eventually things should clear up. Anyway, without further ado welcome to Love at First Bite! I hope to see you back for seconds soon!

1 comment:

azrielah said...

Nay - Bring your camera on your visit we will go to Ohana in bell town its Hawaiian style Japanese